Postcard perfect photo. And I agree, amazing that no one is there.
It is pretty amazing to see in person but (honestly) smaller than I had always imagined. I don't know why that is...I suppose I always pictured it as massive. But stunning nonetheless.
5 comments:
wow no comments such a good pic too!
One day I want to see it too. Mysteriously beautiful photo.
What's more amazing is that there are no other tourists in the shot... this place is usually crawling with the masses!
When I was there, a tourist behind said "After you have seen Machu Picchu this is really nothing." Why do people try to ruin an awesome experience?
Postcard perfect photo. And I agree, amazing that no one is there.
It is pretty amazing to see in person but (honestly) smaller than I had always imagined. I don't know why that is...I suppose I always pictured it as massive. But stunning nonetheless.
Post a Comment