This made me laugh and I must explain. The first time I went to London Scott and I went with my parents. One day, my mother scheduled and entire 90 minutes for the V&A! Needless to say, we did not get to appreciate the museum completely.
Gorgeous! Love that museum :-)
Yay! I'm so glad you went!
great shot - that is on our To Do list for May.
I love the difference in perception here...how huge the place looks compared to how tiny Siena looks..or at least I think that is her. :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
This made me laugh and I must explain. The first time I went to London Scott and I went with my parents. One day, my mother scheduled and entire 90 minutes for the V&A!
Needless to say, we did not get to appreciate the museum completely.
Gorgeous! Love that museum :-)
Yay! I'm so glad you went!
great shot - that is on our To Do list for May.
I love the difference in perception here...how huge the place looks compared to how tiny Siena looks..or at least I think that is her. :)
Post a Comment