Wow, I ADORE this photo. Is that Siena at the counter?
and Jean Luc Picard stopping for a mochachino.
MJ - yep, that's Si. Mama - LOL! They were so oblivious so my camera!
Bridget - what photoshop treatment did you use on this one? I love it -
Sheila - thank you!! I just fiddled with the contrast and then de-saturated most of the color.
What a cool pic...
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Wow, I ADORE this photo. Is that Siena at the counter?
and Jean Luc Picard stopping for a mochachino.
MJ - yep, that's Si. Mama - LOL! They were so oblivious so my camera!
Bridget - what photoshop treatment did you use on this one? I love it -
Sheila - thank you!! I just fiddled with the contrast and then de-saturated most of the color.
What a cool pic...
Post a Comment