OMG! i cannot imagine!!! i am sure you are ready for spring!
Did you have an avalanche or something? Is that the way your winters always look in Siberia?
Good Lord, I am going to stop whining about our "cold" temperatures.
Hey Baby, You were at the Inn, you lucky gal.Did you have some beef stew for me?
I had a drink for you, even better!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
OMG! i cannot imagine!!! i am sure you are ready for spring!
Did you have an avalanche or something? Is that the way your winters always look in Siberia?
Good Lord, I am going to stop whining about our "cold" temperatures.
Hey Baby, You were at the Inn, you lucky gal.
Did you have some beef stew for me?
I had a drink for you, even better!
Post a Comment