You know, its such a funny city. People rarely feel one way or the other about it - and I love the "oldness" of the city, juxtaposed right next to the middle of downtown. I may, on occasion, get driven crazy by some of the Politics of living here ( as an Anglo), but the City?
I just love this city. She is flashy and old and demure and classy and completely gauche.
5 comments:
I can see why you do love it. Gorgeous!
You know, its such a funny city. People rarely feel one way or the other about it - and I love the "oldness" of the city, juxtaposed right next to the middle of downtown.
I may, on occasion, get driven crazy by some of the Politics of living here ( as an Anglo), but the City?
I just love this city. She is flashy and old and demure and classy and completely gauche.
Montreal est vachement extra!
I love old and demure....
Stunning shot!
I'm so glad you live there -- I get to experience a little bit of it through your eyes, so thank you!
Post a Comment