Love this shot
Wow, that looks like flames. Kinda creepy, VERY cool.
My sentiments exactly.
i had to look at this a couple of times before i realized what it was. it looks like an explosion! very cool!
really cool shot. and I know what you mean about the rain...enough already!! (I know I will regret saying that come summer, but for now...I'll risk it!)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Love this shot
Wow, that looks like flames. Kinda creepy, VERY cool.
My sentiments exactly.
i had to look at this a couple of times before i realized what it was. it looks like an explosion! very cool!
really cool shot. and I know what you mean about the rain...enough already!! (I know I will regret saying that come summer, but for now...I'll risk it!)
Post a Comment