Kirsten 184/365

Our bathtub has had a steady drip to it for a long time now. The past couple
of days it has just become more of a steady stream. So today I took off the
"On/Off Part" as I like to call it and noticed that the hot water pipe was
very rusted, leaking and the walls were wet. I decided that keeping the
water off until my father came over tonight to fix it was the best plan.
When he turned the water back on it started to spray a little and when he
got that small section out it was 3/4 of the way filled will crap. It was so
gross knowing the water had to flow through that to fill my kids bath! So
here is my dad on the other side of the wall of the shower (inside a closet)
trying not to torch the wall while fixing the pipe! Oh this is NOT the first
time he has come "out of the closet" before LOL Big family/friends joke
about that one ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment