Kirsten 191/365


Went to the doctors today for my arm and she requested an MRI TODAY! The
results came back clean which is good but we are back to ground zero as to
what is wrong with my arm. What worries me is a past medical problem I had
dealing with my muscles striking up again. While my right arm is sore I
don't know if it was from a cleaning job last Saturday or if its another
symptom as to whats going on. I HAVE to take it easier until we figure this
out so any new symptoms I get we KNOW its not from over doing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 11, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

My medical mystery friend....well not sure if no news is good news. ? I just hope it stops hurting! Good news is that my BIG ASS pampered chef box arrived today! Can't wait to get home.

Kirsten March 11, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

I saw that one box arrived yesterday and one today :D YAY!! If you need any help call me!

I hope the pain stops too but today I'm sore all over and really don't know why. I haven't done anything :S

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP