Linda 186/365


I took the pups for a romp in the woods, and this deer was rather alarmed by
our presence. That white tail flew up and it bounded off before the dogs
even saw it though, so all of us continued to enjoy a peaceful afternoon
outdoors.

8 comments:

Lynn March 6, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Great that you got the shot off before it ran off. That looks like a pretty good sized deer.

RobinTwo March 6, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Beautiful beautiful shot!!! Either you have a lot of very tame animals or you have a wonderful camera with an amazing zoom lens....

Linda March 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

I have an amazing zoom (up to 48X).

RobinTwo March 7, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

Linda, if you would, could you give me the specifics of your camera? Model number, ect.? I don't have the first clue about a GOOD camera, but I want one!! Bad!

Linda March 7, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

I have a Panasonic DMC-ZS1. And I LOVE it!

RobinTwo March 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Thanks Linda!! I'm going to research it right now...

mama_gretch March 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

The deer's tail looks a lot bushier than I would have imagined.

Sheila March 8, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Gretch - I was thinking the same thing! Maybe I'm just used to scrawny Texas white tails, but hers looks so fluffy!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP