Marie 181/365


Went to a pre-party and then took a limo to the John Mayer concert with a
bunch of friends. I’m not a big fan, but he did a great cover of “Ain’t No
Sunshine”. I broke my purse, my phone holder and I think a small bone in my
foot. I call the night a success!

7 comments:

sarah two March 1, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

You were there? Wish I'd have known! :)

AmyGirl March 2, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

I LOVE this pic of you two!

Mary Jane March 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

How fun! You know it's a good time when there are things broken the next day!

Bridget March 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Great picture! Sorry you had to fall to pieces in the process!

RobinTwo March 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

You look wonderful in this pic. Not that you dont ALWAYS, but I love love love the smoky eyes...

Marie March 2, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Robin, i had them done that day. I took off at least 75% of the make up the girl put on me. It was insane.

RobinTwo March 2, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

You know, I notice you were wearing a LOT more then you usually do (which looked fabulous by the way), but I couldn't see you with 75% more on. OMG!!!! I don't think I would have been digging that too much. You don't need it!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP