Me too. :)I have that pink comb and the gold curling iron. I'm sure we have many more products in common. :D
mine is miracle hair products. i have a whole drawer full of stuff that did not live up to its promise!
i love the brown bottle of hair shine stuff- i have it too!!!
We are twin sisters of different mothers then. I got cosmetic shit everywhere. With all the stuff I own, I ought to be Miss Freaking America.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Me too. :)
I have that pink comb and the gold curling iron. I'm sure we have many more products in common. :D
mine is miracle hair products. i have a whole drawer full of stuff that did not live up to its promise!
i love the brown bottle of hair shine stuff- i have it too!!!
We are twin sisters of different mothers then. I got cosmetic shit everywhere. With all the stuff I own, I ought to be Miss Freaking America.
Post a Comment