marie 190/365


I loved these shoes. Then I wore them. Holy Uncomfortable! What a shame, I
thought they were so cute. Guess they need a new home.

6 comments:

nicole from envisage March 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I have a few pairs like that. And I live in a city where I have to walk all the time! Makes no sense.

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

are they heels or flats?

Marie March 10, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

heels. HIGH heels.

RobinTwo March 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

My dogs are barkin' just looking at those puppies. My bunions would absolutely SCREAM in those I'm sure.

RobinTwo March 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

What are you wearing for pants by the way? It looks like a snuggie......lol

Bridget March 11, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Get out the bandaids, wear them again. Three more outings and you'll be in charge.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP