I just have to say - I know I have laughed more since knowing MJ and Nathan (2007) than I did in my whole life before knowing them. We've had some audacious times together. But...we've also been thru some hard times together - and they have been right by our sides thru it all. I know that our friendship was meant to be - it was devine intervention that brought us all together. And I know, too, that we have many, many more years ahead of us with them firmly by our sides.
Awwwwww. Makes my day. :) I think audacious is probably the best word to describe the fun we have. And you are right, we will be right there through thick and thin. :)
You two have only kknown each other since 2007???? I would have sworn you popped out of a womb together!!! Can't wait to laugh with you guys in person!!!!
6 comments:
I just have to say - I know I have laughed more since knowing MJ and Nathan (2007) than I did in my whole life before knowing them. We've had some audacious times together. But...we've also been thru some hard times together - and they have been right by our sides thru it all. I know that our friendship was meant to be - it was devine intervention that brought us all together. And I know, too, that we have many, many more years ahead of us with them firmly by our sides.
Awwwwww. Makes my day. :) I think audacious is probably the best word to describe the fun we have. And you are right, we will be right there through thick and thin. :)
you guys are so cute! you remind me of myself and my bff- she lives 8 hours away now and i miss her every day :(
Can't wait to do some laughing with you guys in August!!!!
-Bridget
You two have only kknown each other since 2007???? I would have sworn you popped out of a womb together!!! Can't wait to laugh with you guys in person!!!!
I know R2 - hard to believe it has only been 3 years. Actually, our anniversary is this month. I feel like I've known them all my life!
Post a Comment