Mary Jane 185/365


Like I said, some people were pole dancing on the bus.

7 comments:

Sheila March 5, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

so, how much money did you earn?!

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

omg, mj. I am halfway round the world, jetlagged, drunk, tired and have a wicked headache but i could not resist this opporutniuty to say I LOVE YOU. \;-\ THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A SMILE BUT THE KEYBOARDS IN ENGLAND ARE WIERD. \ -btridget

mama_gretch March 5, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

"btridget" is not my sister. Just to clarify.

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Sheila, let's just say I earned enough! Bridget, God bless you honey all the way on the other side of the ocean....I LOVE YOU TOO! And Mama G.....you know you love us both. :)

Kirsten March 5, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

MJ I SOOO want to meet you in person! I don't think there could possibly be a dull moment with you!!

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Kirsten, when we sleep, that's pretty dull ;) Come on down girlfriend!

RobinTwo March 5, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

OMG MJ!!!! I hope we can go around in that bus when we come for our visit. I'm signing up for pole dancing lessons tomorrow!!! LOL!!! ;)

PS- Hi btridget!!! ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP