Mary Jane 189/365

After all the unpacking and moving of yesterday's boxes, I couldn't get out
of the bed this morning...literally...the pain down my upper spine and
across my upper back was UNBEARABLE. Nathan gave me some ibuprofen which
eventually gave me enough relief so I could get to the chiropractor for a
major intense adjustment. And then a trip to my regular doctor for some
muscle relaxers and pain meds. Before the meds kicked in, I managed to take
a photo of what I kept out of my "previous" life's boxes. I did keep one
other box that was filled with momentos from when I was a child, teenager,
young adult....the times before the ex...I joked to myself today, "after all
this time, the ba$tard can still get to me."
P.S. If there are typos or some of this doesn't make sense, you can thank
our friends valium and percocet.

4 comments:
Those candlesticks are gorgeous.
Aww....Poor girlie face :( xoxo What a physically and emotionally draining day for you..... {{{hug}}}
that sucks! YAY for valium and percocet helping though! I hope you heal quickly!
i'm glad you are on the mend!
Post a Comment