Maureen 189/365


Just because life wasn't quite busy enough - Five new foster pups joined us
this evening.

4 comments:

Kirsten March 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

awww I want one!! How come they came to you guys?

Maureen March 9, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

We foster for a local rescue. These guys came from a shelter in Kentucky & are waiting to get their second shot. After that, they can safely go out to adoption fairs, where they will, most assuredly, be snatched right up due to their adorableness!

This is the only one with such white fur. The others have a blue heeler spottiness to them (along with the big patches of black spots)

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

adorable. you are a good person, Maureen!

AmyGirl March 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

what kind of puppy is that? SOO CUTE! those eyes are saying "I'm cute and I won't chew up much"!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP