Melissa 185/365


I am very grateful that he takes out the trash, but it is a 2 step
process....
1. Take the bag out
2. Put a new one in

4 comments:

Anonymous March 4, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

I always have to put in the bag. :(

Linda March 4, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Be grateful that he does one of the 2 steps.

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Man, I'd *love* to having someone do step one.... then again- I understand. Of course I live with just me and Belle and it's my fault when I forget step two! LOL

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Man, I'd *love* to having someone do step one.... then again- I understand. Of course I live with just me and Belle and it's my fault when I forget step two! LOL

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP