Nicole 184/365


As a Christmas present my boyfriend got us tickets to see Cesar Millan, the
Dog Whisperer, who was live at the O2 in London for one night only. It was a
fun, random night!

4 comments:

AmyGirl March 5, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

I love Cesar! was it all about dogs, or life too?

Sheila March 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

I was wondering the same thing -- what are his shows like?

nicole from envisage March 6, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

With Cesar I think it's all about dogs AND life, y'know? He spoke a bit about his life but also just about his philosophy about working with animals - nothing unusual for anyone who's seen the show. And he brought out some local rescue dogs to demonstrate some of the things he was talking about.

Jen from Inside My Head March 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

I met Cesar Milan once. He came in to sign copies of his books at the book store I used to work in. Very nice guy!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP