Niki 184/365

GOOD NEWS: I got a job! A much more reliable/steady job as a barista at
Peet's Coffee and Teas. My first day is Thursday!
The not so good news, the Jeep wouldn't start at the gas station where I had
stopped to take the call about the job. Got a jump start and now it's
sitting in the shop. Hopefully it'll be running (enough) to get me back home
for work Thurs. But my family has said we can shuffle cars so I'm not really
worried.
Woohoo!

4 comments:
Congratulations! Awesome news and hope the jeep gets well soon too. Belle is looking a little skeptical.
Woo-Hoo!! Great, great, GREAT news!
Congrats on the job!!
I love Belle's ears in this picture.
Thank you all! Yes, Belle is not so sure about the things I'm telling her- like, that the Jeep is staying with her "Granma and Granpa for a while" ....
Belle who sleeps in the car didn't sleep a wink on the drive home in my Dad's little car. Poor thing! lol
Post a Comment