giving up the pills was like a liberation for me. It gave me so much problems. My attitude was bad... really bad! So the vasectomie is, like say bridget, the best thing evah!!!!
"I" agree, the ol snipper-roo is wonderful. T might tell you something else. To make a long story short, he had a massive infestation of poison Ivy just before he went in to get his and was on Prednizone (SP?) whatever that steroid is called. Anyway, we didnt realize having steriods in your system leads to excess bleeding. I'll just leave the rest to your imagination.....Lets just say, not even purple, but Black..........Oh Oh!! Mitch, plug your ears!!!! but seriously, I agree, best thing evah except that once I went off the pill I now have killer cramps..... ;{
5 comments:
I gave up on the hormones after Em was born - As I told you, I got REAL crazy on the same pills I had been on for 16 years prior to having Em.
Terrance having the V was a much better solution for us too. Healthier for all involved.
i can NOT use any type of hormonal BC- it totally screws up my whole self... we have discussed the V when we know we're done, too.
Vasectomies (sp?) are the best thing EVAH.
giving up the pills was like a liberation for me. It gave me so much problems. My attitude was bad... really bad! So the vasectomie is, like say bridget, the best thing evah!!!!
"I" agree, the ol snipper-roo is wonderful. T might tell you something else. To make a long story short, he had a massive infestation of poison Ivy just before he went in to get his and was on Prednizone (SP?) whatever that steroid is called. Anyway, we didnt realize having steriods in your system leads to excess bleeding. I'll just leave the rest to your imagination.....Lets just say, not even purple, but Black..........Oh Oh!! Mitch, plug your ears!!!! but seriously, I agree, best thing evah except that once I went off the pill I now have killer cramps..... ;{
Post a Comment