Robin 190/365

"Last night I asked my husband why did you get married to me? His response
(while eating ice cream) was so I could sit on the couch with you and eat
ice cream and have you stick your feet in my face...this is an inside joke
that we have, it originates from Family Guy...and it's too hard to explain
but his answer really explained what marriage turns into after the romance
fades. (not that it has faded for us though!) Just two friends sitting on
the couch night after night laughing at stupid things but still having a
great time!"

5 comments:
Very sweet! But can you explain where the rest of your right leg is? I have been staring at this and I can't figure it out!
It's tucked underneath the bottom part of my leg. That is too funny because it does look really weird HA! :)
Like you are a crazed pirate!
Love the picture, love your caption. :-)
Awww :)
Post a Comment