Robin Two 184/365

Went to Marie's daughter's music program tonight at her school. She plays
the violin in the school orchestra. HOLY COW!!! It was WONDERFUL. Marie
made a comment that she thinks it may have even been better then the John
Mayer concert she went to last weekend.
Mark Wood was a special guest who helped put it on. He brought a bunch of
his own instruments that he let some of the kids play. They played
everything from Led Zeplin to Queen to the Beetles to Metallica and about a
dozen other classics.
The dress code was a potpurri of head bands, baggy jeans, red "pleather"
skirts, fish nets, sunglasses, corsets, "whore" boots and just about
anything you can imagine. Lots of different styles and all walks of life,
but they seemed to all come together when they played their instruments. Oh
how things have changed from when I was in school.......

6 comments:
i love going to my kids concerts. it is just amazing to me that these KIDS can play so well!
Hey thanks for cropping out my face fat!
That's wonderful! So good you're being so supportive-- I know it meant the world to me when my family came to hear me play (my violin & viola) even if I didn't show my appreciation at the time.
I LOVE the violin. How fun! And was Baby Girl wearing pants? LOL
I was watching Abby when she first came out. You could tell she was sort of looking for her family. When she spotted the dirty dozen she was grinning from ear to ear....
MJ, Baby Girl was wearing her very fancy black and gold dress. She picked it out all herself just for her sister's music program. ;)
Marie, you got lucky! I didn't actually crop out that triple chin action you had going on in the pic. (we chuckled about it when I took the pic and showed it to her on my camera) It got chopped off just by being in the smaller squares. Whew! You got lucky. I absolutely LOVE it when someone takes a pic of my three chins. lol!!!
Post a Comment