Kristen, I agree! ;) When I first Google searched images of crabs, I found that one (the one I put on PhotoState). It wasn't quite good enough so I searched under "Mad Crab" and this is what came up. PERFECT!!!! LOL!! Today is a BIT better thankfully ;)
i've had trouble accessing the site the last 2 days...so i'm a little slow in posting comments. anyway, i hope today is a much better day for you. if i had to put up an image for how i feel...it would be a big lump of dough. asleep. can dough sleep? or maybe a big lump of dough with tire tracks across it. yep...that's me. ugh!
5 comments:
this crabby picture is much better then your other one ;)
OMG! MINE TOO!
Kristen, I agree! ;) When I first Google searched images of crabs, I found that one (the one I put on PhotoState). It wasn't quite good enough so I searched under "Mad Crab" and this is what came up. PERFECT!!!! LOL!! Today is a BIT better thankfully ;)
AMEN
i've had trouble accessing the site the last 2 days...so i'm a little slow in posting comments. anyway, i hope today is a much better day for you. if i had to put up an image for how i feel...it would be a big lump of dough. asleep. can dough sleep? or maybe a big lump of dough with tire tracks across it. yep...that's me. ugh!
Post a Comment