
Dentist day...........
You would have thought for over 600 bucks, my crown would have looked
something like this.........nope, but at least I can open my mouth in cold
weather now withough feeling like I just ran into an electric fence..
Always looking on the bright side..............*rolleyes*
4 comments:
i have 6 crowns in my mouth- i could buy a new car with the money i've spent on root canals. i pray my children don't get my teeth.
ha! i avoided a crown a few weeks back. he filled it and said it could last a few weeks...or a few years. if it fails within a year, he'll deduct the cost of the filling job from the crown job. i am SO hoping it holds. i have given up eating sticky foods and....my favorite thing to snack on....uncooked spaghetti. dang teeth!
I would MUCH rather have the crown pictured than the other kind.
You are one funny lady!
Post a Comment