Robin Two 192/365


Conferences tonight.............................

Tim's boy is actually VERY smart. It comes to him easily. You'd think he's
have the world by the balls and be puttling all A's right?

NOPE!!!!!! No matter how many times Tim and I bang our heads against the
wall trying to make sure he gets his home work done, question him about how
he's doing, etc..........

He continues to LIE to our face about the stupidest shit! I just don't get
it. He KNOWS we will find out.............We ALWAYS
do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bridget March 11, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Control? Attempt at control?? General shittiness of being a kid??? Personally, I would be afraid to lie to you, R2. :-) I have a feeling you can kick some butt.

Anonymous March 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Me too! I would never lie to you! I agree with Bridge....it's a control issue. They think they are smarter...for some stupid reason. Course I was NEVER like that. Oops, i just lied.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP