Sarah 155/365


This is the letter I wrote to the judge handling Roberts case, I am asking for a revision of the no contact order. I asked Roberts permission through his coworker first, since I can;t talk to Robert I don't know how he feels about having contact with me. He obviously said that he would like me to try and get it revised.

I asked to be allowed to be the one who brings Eli to see him. As of the posting of this picture, I have heard nothing back. I knew not to get my hopes up, but it still makes me angry.

Everyone tells me how I am the victim, and I agree, but I don't feel like the victim of Robert, I feel like the victim of mental illness, mine and his, and a victim of the system.

1 comments:

Robin March 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Sarah I went through this very situation with my ex, when I wanted to try to help him or salvage or relationship I was scolded like a child because I was used to be abused and didn't know any better (that is what they said). I wrote letters and pleaded, I did finally get an assistnat DA to listen and that finally helped him receive help and allowed me to be an advocate for him. I was beyond frustrated by the system. If I wanted a divorce they would help me but if I wanted to save the family I was an idiot. I'm glad you are back and please know I'm thinking about you and hoping good things for you and for your whole family (that includes Robert) Mental illness is exactly that an illness, people who suffer from it are in fact suffering. They deserve love, compassion and help just like a cancer patient. Sorry for going on and on, this just happens to be something that hits very close to home with me. Keep your chin up and if you need to talk I'm here!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP