I picked up the study materials today to cram for taking my nursing assistants re-certification exam. I was certified 12 years ago and found out that in Minnesota I can "challenge" the exam and get re-certified without taking the entire course over again. This is very good news!
Good luck studying! I'm reviewing for the GRE now and the best advice I can offer is don't stress out/ruminate about the outcome. (I know this is easier said than done for some, but if you can help it, it's very effective.)
Best of luck! :) And try to find a place to work as a NA that treats you right- that's the biggest lesson I've learned in the 2+ years I've been a CNA now.
4 comments:
That is very good! Good luck on the studying :-)
yay!!! best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck studying! I'm reviewing for the GRE now and the best advice I can offer is don't stress out/ruminate about the outcome. (I know this is easier said than done for some, but if you can help it, it's very effective.)
Best of luck! :) And try to find a place to work as a NA that treats you right- that's the biggest lesson I've learned in the 2+ years I've been a CNA now.
Post a Comment