Sarah 191/365


The meds are not working.

3 comments:

Maureen March 10, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Holy crap, Sarah - you & I took the same picture, almost (see my 190/365). Weird.

Talk to your doctor! Chemical imbalances can be balanced out with meds (and I know that you know this), but you (and the doctor) have to find the right counterbalance, the right meds at the right dose. This is important. Call your doctor.


(hug)

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Thanks Maureen, I have an appt tomorrow afternoon, I am hoping we will be able to add something else to the mix to start helping a little more.

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Sorry Sarah. I hope it gets all straight soon. (((HUG)))...but I am so proud of you for forging on...I know it's not easy.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP