Sarah Two 181/365


Michael Franti and Spearhead and John Mayer concert tonight. I really REALLY
wanted good pictures, but my seats were not fabulous - so what we have here
is about one of 200 pictures with some lovely high ISO noise.

4 comments:

Danni9 March 2, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Oooh, Michael Franti!

Marie March 2, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Hey we were there too!

Bridget March 2, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

LOVE Michael Franti and Spearhead. Saw them with the couting crows this past summer. I"m sure John Mayer was pretty good too!

sarah two March 2, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

This was the second time seeing MIchael Franti & Spearhead (I missed their touring with CC - saw CC last summer but not with MF), and Michael Franti is such an awesome performer... I really love seeing him live.

(Also, I hated John Mayer before I ever saw him perform live. I really like him a lot better live).

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP