Sarah Two 190/365


I love skittles.

8 comments:

adrienne March 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

must. get. skittles. now.

Marie March 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Mmmmmmmmmm rainbow of fruit flavors!

Marie March 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Oh and I must eat them in specific color order. Green first, then yellow, purple, orange and red.

adrienne March 10, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

shut up marie!!! i do the same but i do green, yellow, orange, purple and red!

Marie March 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

adrienne are you eating them in order of least favorite to favorite?

sarah two March 10, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

I eat purple last - those are my least favorite.

adrienne March 10, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

of course! save the best for last- i eat fruit snacks (yes i steal my kid's food) the same way!

Danni9 March 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Mmmm meeeee toooo! Skittles are awesome. I might have to pick up a bag next time I'm at the store..

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP