Love the bucked teeth. My friend had a dog named Lucky with buck teeth....and well, we've had quite a few laughs from that. Now I have the buck toothed cow to laugh about too.
Love the bucked teeth. My friend had a dog named Lucky with buck teeth....and well, we've had quite a few laughs from that. Now I have the buck toothed cow to laugh about too.
4 comments:
and horns!!!
Love the bucked teeth. My friend had a dog named Lucky with buck teeth....and well, we've had quite a few laughs from that. Now I have the buck toothed cow to laugh about too.
Love the bucked teeth. My friend had a dog named Lucky with buck teeth....and well, we've had quite a few laughs from that. Now I have the buck toothed cow to laugh about too.
OMG!! Now I've seen it all!!! LOL
Post a Comment