Isn't that cookbook just the best? Mine's displayed on top of my bookshelf because it's just that awesome.
She is AWESOME!!!
never heard of her...and i think i am better off NOT knowing about her. last thing i need is something yummy that i need to resist!
Check out her blog - I can attest the pot roast was killer, and the spuds will kill'ya!!!
I have this!! It's mostly all very rich and fattening, be warned :-)
Thanks to Amber, I'm hooked on her stuff!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Isn't that cookbook just the best? Mine's displayed on top of my bookshelf because it's just that awesome.
She is AWESOME!!!
never heard of her...and i think i am better off NOT knowing about her. last thing i need is something yummy that i need to resist!
Check out her blog - I can attest the pot roast was killer, and the spuds will kill'ya!!!
I have this!! It's mostly all very rich and fattening, be warned :-)
Thanks to Amber, I'm hooked on her stuff!
Post a Comment