Stephie 190/365


CASPAR BABYPANTS! I know the name sounds silly.. but i am telling you he is
an awesome kids music dude! www.babypantsmusic.com on his website you can
listen to his music bottom left hand corner.. he is so much fun! I actually
worked on a sunday so i could go see him play at the opening at a local toy
store.. yes even after staying up way to late this morning! It was so worth
it! And there was an awesome face painter, bounce house, toy sale.. great
morning! I love when I can take the girls to see music that we all enjoy!

1 comments:

RobinTwo March 12, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

wow! The face painting looks like quite a work of art. Wish I could paint like that....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP