SEE MARY JANE!!! I knew there was a reason those roosters made me nervous Saturday night. Summer is living proof that they are evil creatures - chasing poor innocents.
I know! I almost fell over when I saw this picture!!!! There were two chickens at the bar we were at Saturday night...they were a little wild-eyed looking. I think one of them really wanted to peck me.
Listen, All Chicken are MEAN creatures. I have been chased and pecked at by more than one in my life (Grandparents had a farm). I no longer feel sorry for enjoying their tasty flesh.
5 comments:
SEE MARY JANE!!! I knew there was a reason those roosters made me nervous Saturday night. Summer is living proof that they are evil creatures - chasing poor innocents.
I know! I almost fell over when I saw this picture!!!! There were two chickens at the bar we were at Saturday night...they were a little wild-eyed looking. I think one of them really wanted to peck me.
They made me drop my beer!!
LOL!! You can already see him giving you stink eye in this pic! lol
Listen, All Chicken are MEAN creatures. I have been chased and pecked at by more than one in my life (Grandparents had a farm). I no longer feel sorry for enjoying their tasty flesh.
Post a Comment