Amanda 268/365


I'm going to be making The Husband a gamer's rosary for his birthday. (A
rosary string made from different kinds of dice.) I went into a gaming
store today to get more dice. You know those scenes in movies where
everything stops and the patrons stop and stare at the person walking in?
It was like that when I walked in with Will. There were a few guys who
came up and hung around the counter while I was standing there. Just
standing around. Then I brought more drama to the situation when I said no,
I was not buying dice to help my daughter with math, I was making a dice
rosary for my husband and I'd taken as many of his as I could without him
noticing. When I left they all watched me walk out. Stereotypical gamer
geeks. Gotta love 'em. I especially gotta love 'em because I'm married to
one.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP