Amber 264/365


God, cats can be so disgusting. The one who produced this particular little
gift especially reminds me why I am so faithfully a dog person!

6 comments:

Amanda Nellie May 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

What. The. Hell. Is. That?

Kirsten May 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

did it back up and shit against the wall?!

RobinTwo May 24, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

What the HELL is that? I'm not a cat person in the least so I have no idea how they could possibly accomplish that. Is that shit? How the heck did it get splattered on the wall? YUK!

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

HOW did it get it up there? Daaaaaaaaaaannnnng.

Danni9 May 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

It is vomit. And this is the picture taken after a few boxes were moved out of the way. That's how it got up on the wall like that - the cat was on top of the boxes, then puked over the side of them, apparently hitting the wall in the process.

I hate that cat, honestly. She is nothing but a constant stream of trouble and problems.

Bridget May 25, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

That is quite the vomit spew!!! As awful as the mess is, it's horrible to LISTEN to a cat vomit. The sound of it will wake me from a dead sleep.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP