Judy 261/365

As I go through my living room and hallway repainting I have been
removing any pictures and deciding whether to keep or discard. This one
will be discarded, not because I don't like it but because I no longer need
it for inspiration. Twenty five years ago when I was suddenly widowed this
verse kept me above water so to speak.....to put it mildly I was scared out
of my wits and had no idea how I was going to make it without him. I read
this everyday wondering if I would ever get to this point. Miraculously I
did and now I can go on without this daily reminder. I thank Henry
Greenleaf Whittier for writing this verse.

1 comments:
Bless your heart....I can't imagine being without Nathan. You are one strong lady. And good for you that you can pass this one on now.
Post a Comment