Linda 254/365


My daughter and her dresser (drawers out for moving). My grandmother gave
it to me over 20 years ago, and now I'm passing it on to my daughter.
Besides that, moving it was a great excuse to see her again.

4 comments:

Bridget May 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

I like her hair a littler lighter and longer! She looks great!

Andrea May 13, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

is she living near you now?

Linda May 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

I like the highlights and longer hair, too.

And she's living about an hour's drive away from me at this point. We manage to get together every week or two.

Lynn May 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

A great gift - what lucky girl! I love it when she smiles!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP