Linda 257/365


Got through meal preparation without having to go to the boxes in the sun
room to get something -- a first in the new kitchen. There are still 14
boxes left to unpack, but at least it's at the functional point again. And
I love it!

5 comments:

Mary Jane May 16, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Oh my gosh, I love it too!

Kirsten May 17, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

I love your counter top! I'm amazed at how fast you got a new kitchen!!

Linda May 17, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

The counter is actually formica, but it's made from actual photographs of granite. Really looks like stone -- especially up close.

Lynn May 17, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly & smoothly this all went.

nicole from envisage May 20, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

it looks great!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP