The Girls wait to be let out of the vehicle after a quick trip to town, wondering why the heck I'm messing with the camera and not letting them out, especially when they know their other human is in the house and needs to be given a thorough greeting.
Andrea, I was going to say the same thing. Favorite pic of the day for sure. They look so cute next to each other patiently gawking out the window thinking........."come on lady, put that stupid silver thing away that your always fiddling with and let us OUT!"... lol
6 comments:
I would like to be thoroughly greeted by those two sweethearts!
haha, I love the alertness
this is the best picture of the day. the week. best pet picture for sure. love love love it!!! their faces....just too cute!
Patient, but SERIOUSLY wanting out!
Andrea, I was going to say the same thing. Favorite pic of the day for sure. They look so cute next to each other patiently gawking out the window thinking........."come on lady, put that stupid silver thing away that your always fiddling with and let us OUT!"... lol
Those are some pretty girlies! It is hard to believe how big they have gotten - you really don't see much of a baby face in either one of them.
Post a Comment