Linda 266/365


The finished product. Construction is done, the boxes are emptied, and the
finishing touch of knobs and drawer pulls was completed this evening. This
is the first brand new kitchen I've ever experienced in my life, and I loveit!

Compare to a similar shot of the old kitchen and dining room here:
envisage2009.blogspot.com/2010/05/linda-245365.html

5 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Linda, it's beautiful! Congrats on the new kitchen!

Danni9 May 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I love the cabinets! The almost stripey grain of the wood is awesome.

Andrea May 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

beautiful!!! i have ALWAYS had white cabinets and i am ready for some warmth of wood! this is perfect.

RobinTwo May 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!!!! Enjoy ;)

Lynn May 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Congrats SIL! You deserve a new kitchen. It is gorgeous! Enjoy & happy cooking!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP