marie 259/365


Crappy picture. Sorry I had to hurry before I got caught. See that Target
bag down there? That's my anniversary present from DH. I accidentally found
it yesterday when I was searching high and low for an elusive appliance
cord. I wouldn't have looked in Dh's secret present spot, but he told me he
was hiding the present at work from me. So, eek, yeah I know what it is and
I like, I really really like. Oh and also it was what I was hoping for so
it's not a HUGE suprise and I will act suprised as a mofo when I open it.

5 comments:

Edge May 19, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Dude! What is it?! Bex

Mary Jane May 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Inquiring minds want to know!

RobinTwo May 19, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont leave us all hanging here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it?????????

Have I ever left you hanging? LOL.......oh, woops, as a matter of fact, I think I have.... Just yesterday.....hehe
I dont care!! Tell me or I'm gonna go tell Shawn to look at your Envisage pics and he'll see this himself!!!!

RobinTwo May 19, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

And yah...........of course your cord you were looking for would have made perfect sense to be inside a Target bag in Shawn's secret hiding spot. Shame on you lady bird!! :{

Marie May 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

He got me the sony pocket ereader! Sooo excited! I already downloaded the software. SHHH!

Oh and I just picked the bag up and saw it right away, so shush FOO.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP