marie 262/365


Dh seemed a little camera happy today. I must have deleted 40 pics taken
today. I thought I'd leave this one of myself. I've decided to give up
wearing makeup except for gloss and mascara and I've decided I'm not nearly
as hideous as I thought I was.

6 comments:

Anonymous May 21, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I think you look even more beautiful without the makeup Marie. I totally admit to being a very big non fan of makeup, I think the last time I attempted to wear any was in the 6th grade.

RobinTwo May 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Must be nice to be a "natural" beauty..........I for one, am NOT..........

Kirsten May 23, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

I wear eyeliner and thats it. I'm a big fan of being natural. You (of course) look beautiful here!

AmyGirl May 24, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

I thought you really like the mineral stuff...no matter, your a beauty!

Linda May 24, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Hideous? Hardly. You're definitely a natural beauty!

Marie May 24, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

I love love love the mineral stuff. However a couple weeks ago I went about the day w/o any make up due to waking up late. I got a couple compliments on my complexion so unless I feel I NEEEEEEED it, I'm going to try to go without.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP