marie 264/365


BEES!!!!!!!!! OMG! See all that brown in the tree? It's not the trunk, it's
bees! I was out back with the kids and I heard this weird ass humming noise.
I thought, "haha that sounds like a killer bee swarm like you see on tv".
Then I looked up and there was a mofo cloud of bees. I can't even FATHOM how
many there were. I grabbed the kids and dogs and bolted! After they calmed
down I found them all swarmed up in one of the apple trees. I'm dying to
know wtf set those bitches off cause they were PISSED.

1 comments:

Kirsten May 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Holy shit thats scary and a LOT of bees! How are you going to get rid of them?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP