Mary Jane 269/365

I'm thankful for my job. I've been with this company for 13 years. They
really are a good company to work for and I hope to retire from there one
day. One of the great perks I have is I get to work at home from 6:30 - 9
am each day in order to miss the traffic. Of course I still do my time in
the office. Today was special though. Usually the day before a holiday,
they will let us leave the office at 2. So instead of having to drive in
today, they let me work from home all day. Sweet.

4 comments:
WOW! That sounds like a wonderful job. You are so lucky in this day and age to even have a job and how cool that they are flexible with you. I too am very thankful for my job. I tend to bitch about it at times but when I sit back and think, it really does make my world around. Without it things sure would be a pain....
Now THATS nice!! Lucky you!
You have every reason to be grateful for a job like that. It's such a tiny slice of the planet that gets those kind of opportunities.
You guys, it is definitely a job to be thankful for.
Post a Comment