I'm thankful for warm spring days, blue, cool pools, lemon drop shots,
brats, pepper jack cheese, and chicken, painted toes and feet that belong to
me and my BFF. :) Oh, and let's not forget Dairy Queen.
WOW! That's a lot of things to be thankful for.....You could have taken individual pics of each of those things, but if I know you correctly, you will not run out of things in your 100 days to be thankful for.....This picture says it well. What a proceless day this looks like just relaxing with big A.....xoxoxo I sooo soooo can't wait to meet you guys... ;)
4 comments:
WOW! That's a lot of things to be thankful for.....You could have taken individual pics of each of those things, but if I know you correctly, you will not run out of things in your 100 days to be thankful for.....This picture says it well. What a proceless day this looks like just relaxing with big A.....xoxoxo I sooo soooo can't wait to meet you guys... ;)
R2 we can't wait to meet you and bridge either! We will certainly have some good pics of that weekend!
yay! our first day by the pool for 2010! many more to come. and here's to sharing it with two NEW FRIENDS!!! :) can't wait.
R2 look!!!! They saved us 2 chairs over by the diving board! We're gonna pull those right over. :-)
Post a Comment