Wow! What a powerful photo... I suppose that it could be just an unfortunate accident [and the lack of desire or tools to clean up]. But I can just hear a woman who has taken more than enough screaming "You can take those @$#%$^* flowers and....!"
I wondered straight away what the poor guy had done wrong! Bex
I hope he ducked!
Your census work does bring you across some unusual scenes, doesn't it. Interesting slice of life you're sharing with us. Thanks!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Wow! What a powerful photo... I suppose that it could be just an unfortunate accident [and the lack of desire or tools to clean up]. But I can just hear a woman who has taken more than enough screaming "You can take those @$#%$^* flowers and....!"
I wondered straight away what the poor guy had done wrong! Bex
I hope he ducked!
Your census work does bring you across some unusual scenes, doesn't it. Interesting slice of life you're sharing with us. Thanks!
Post a Comment