Robin 254/365


"The early bird gets the worm....the early employee at my job gets the great
picture of this little bird. HA! I'm not sure if he is hurt, or too small to
fly (I may be named after a bird but I know nothing about them) either way
he was not scared of me and even requested I photograph him from his best
side!!"

4 comments:

Bridget May 13, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

what a sweet little bird!

Andrea May 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

robin - that picture is amazing!!! i'd seriously like a copy to frame. would you be willing to share? email me at adukeinga@yahoo.com if so.

Anonymous May 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

That is the cutest little bird!!! Great shot!

Judy May 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Looks like a Carolina Wren but not sure since it is in black and white.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP