Robin 268/365


"I wrote a letter to my oldest daughter the night before she tried out for
cheerleading. The older they get the harder it is for me to express my
pride in them without crying ( I know get some therapy!) But I did write
her a letter to tell her that I believe in her and that I'd be cheering for
her even if I couldn't be in the gym. This morning when she read it she
hugged me harder than she ever has. They are growing up and it hurts so
much, and it is so hard for me to let go."

2 comments:

Andrea May 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

oh i can soooooooooooooo relate!!!

RobinTwo May 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Aww Robin :) That just brought a cheer to my eye. I wish I had a mother like you growing up............Congratulations on Caroline making the team. xo how fun and what a proud mama you must be..

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP