Robin Two 251/365

I don't know why I continue to order form a catalog ;{ This is the third
set of panels I've tried for this slider..... The first was too rusty, the
second was too melony and these are..........well, too traffic coney. lol.
I just want something to match my other stuff in my dining room (although
you'd never know the other stuff coordinates seeing how the colors came out
in these pics). But I just want a simple pair of panels for my slider in a
burnt orangish color.....Is that too much to ask or what??? Grrrr ;{

5 comments:
Yes. Just make them yourself. They're super easy.
You could definitely find the fabric and sew it on up.
Really? Well, "I" don't have a sewing machine......Hey! But you do Marie!!!!! Sounds like a "plan" for next weekend! Right after we grout your tile. Yea!!! I'm goin to the material store RIGHT now!! Yea! Wonder how much I need.......
Get matching thread too.
Oh! okay!
Post a Comment